Sunday, 13 September 2026

Good morning everyone have a great Sunday

 Good morning everyone yes I know its only 5am on a Sunday morning and its dark this morning I was going to tell you how I feel this morning but I don't think I shall bother (smile) my plans for to day is just to get through it one day at a time is the way to go, yesterday my walk a new one took me to the Thames and Medway canal it was about 3 miles I struggled a bit with my balance and my feet feeling like rubber we were very lucky that the gate was open to gain entry as you can see by the notice on the gate and crossing the railway line was a little bit scary but cross we did haven't done that for many a year but I always enjoy my walks with my Son Matt and it helps with my confidence if I am honest and no matter how you think you feel just keep smiling my friends.











No comments:

Post a Comment