Its been a good weekend on Saturday I went for a walk in Shorne just above Higham on the map and about 15 minutes from home I went to see if progress had spoiled one of my favourite walks and indeed it has its the site of the new Thames crossing which is the third one and its going to be a tunnel under the Thames from Essex to Kent right on my doorstep so to speak.The Medway Towns is rapidly shrinking at an alarming rate I now know that I have indeed been most fortunate in being born in 1945 and growing up in the 1950's and 60's when life was hard but people were different and happy has everyone had the same absolutely nothing but a sparce diet and a sense of humour to live on (LOL) here are a few images I took along the way.









No comments:
Post a Comment