When you think about this it is quite frightening really
Hello well what happened to this octogenarian on Friday afternoon yes reaching for something out of the cupboard caught my arm and the result a quite a significant skin tear my son dressed and treated it ,saying Dad try seeing the nurse down at your surgery she is a professional so that she can advise us if we are caring for it properly well we changed the dressing yesterday and it looked to us as if it was healing quite nicely,but I thought ring the surgery (Courtview Lodge)sorry the receptionist said after an half an hour wait our nurses no longer do any dressings because of the cost well said I I only want the nurse to check it for me not dress it so June the lovely receptionist said I shall check for you (bless her) she came back and said I am sorry but the answer is no the only place you can go Is the "Medway Hospital" where there is a walk in center no thank you I said and then duly thanked her for trying,I went to my local chemist lovely friendly people for some bandages and lint but the chemist never had any LOL all I can do is to try and treat it myself and hope it gets better.

No comments:
Post a Comment