Thursday 3 November 2016

Good Morning all

Good morning everyone its cold dark and damp and that's only outside.I have just put the rubbish bags out to the dustman,(that's the way to start your day(LOL) have a great day and make the most of every minute it,wear your best smile and say hello to everyone you meet(it might cheer them up a little and you know what they say(a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet(smile)


Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner
and someone saw my grin.
When he smiled I realized
I'd passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile,
then I realized its worth.
A single smile, just like mine
could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick,

No comments:

Post a Comment